Updating the vision

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Tue Jul 25 16:25:55 UTC 2017

Hi Boud,

On 2017 Jul 25 17:40:24, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> I think it needs updating a bit. I was never to happy to use "masters"
> as shorthand for "people who take some effort to learn it" -- but I have
> no idea how to improve that.

I tried to write this paragraph about krita.

----

Krita is an opensource and free digital painting application developed under the KDE umbrella.
It offers a complete range of tools and robust features, for professional artists and hobbyist alike, which aid in conceptualising and creating visuals from scratch.

Visuals can be anything from concept art for a movie, abstract painting, seamless textures and characters for a game comic book story, or a short animation film etc,
Krita helps artists to tell the story without getting in their way. Any new tools and features are developed with consultation and feedback from the artists and professionals in the industry,
thus making it a snappier and smoother medium of creative expression for artists

----

I don't know how correct it is. May be someone can improve on this. This is just my opinion of Krita :)

thanks
--
Raghavendra Kamath
Illustrator