Need help with testing asynchronous saving branch! :)

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 19:09:28 UTC 2017

Yeah, I guess, but after poking a bit at it, the progress bar just seems
confused, as autosave and friends always tell me what they're doing, but in
this case the progress bar just.. sits there...

I had another crash with a 4096x4096 file at 16bit int(I thought I'd try
make a heightmap... Crash happened as I tried generating noise with the
noise filter), couldn't get a backtrace, but I did get this...