Board members needed for Krita Foundation

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jul 5 08:28:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to make the Krita Foundation into an ANBI, that is, an
officially registered charity. For that, I need to change the
statutes, but first we need to have three board members who are not me.

The board members have to be citizens of the an EU country, be adult
and not be family. There will be a yearly irc or skype meeting to
check the yearly report, and other than that, there's not much work
involved, or rather, as much work as people'd want to put into it :-)

Volunteers?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org