animation import problem

Fazekas László mneko at freemail.hu
Wed Apr 19 09:03:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

Played with this again and still don't know what happens.

It seems the emit in the requestTimeSwitchNonGUI() function of the
animation interface is simply not working if the image is coming from a
loaded file. But it's working if the image is newly created. I tried a
direct call to switchCurrentTimeAsync() there, and with that, it's
working normally.

I checked that the connect() of this signal in the animation interface
constructor returns true and the signals are not globally blocked when
the emit called. What could be the problem? What can block this emit
call? Can you reproduce this bug? Or is it bad only for me?

(Ubuntu 16.04, 64bits, QT  5.5.1)

Fazek