Can i become a Krita developer?

18051909027 18051909027 at 163.com
Thu Sep 29 12:42:02 UTC 2016

I am a programmer from China and I have used C++ and Qt for three years(university graduated),when i know Krita is a open source software,i found i was so exited.First,very thankful for everying you done for everyone.I wish i can become a developer member of you.I am skillful at C++,Qt,visual studio.If I can become a developer how can i get the document and source code and how can i communicate with you.Look forward to your answer,thank you very much.