Where does create_tarball_kf5.rb fetch its translations from?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 6 07:20:26 UTC 2016

I'm making source tarballs for Krita with the create_tarball_kf5.rb
script. That fetches po files and adds stuff to generate mo files
during building to the CMakeLists.txt file. I'm wondering where it
fetches the translations from, though -- I got a complaint yesterday
that it might be fetching the wrong ones.

For Krita, there's no unstable/stable distinction, we release from
master, and this is how I define the release in config.ini:

[krita]
gitModule   = yes
gitTag      = v3.0.1
mainmodule  = calligra