Need old KritaZ

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Oct 13 15:22:56 UTC 2016

Hi Violet,

The last version of Krita that worked on Windows XP is

http://download.kde.org/stable/krita/2.8.1.1/krita_x86_xp_2.8.1.1.msi

However, with only 488mb of ram, this won't run smoothly. There are
no older versions of Krita available for Windows.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org