No preset tags in Krita 3

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri May 20 12:11:43 UTC 2016

On Fri, 20 May 2016, Sven Claussner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> lately I tried a Krita 3 development build and now Krita 3 RC 1 on OS X.
> In both versions the brush presets are not tagged like in version 2.9.
> Therefore right clicking on the canvas doesn't list any presets except
> those with my own tags in the circular menu.
> Is this intentional?

No -- and it's also not always happening, it seems. It might be as trivial
as a change in the module that figures out the paths for resources, but if
it were that, other resources wouldn't load... There are a bunch of
bugs with the tagging system which I haven't had time to look into yet.

I'm sort of wavering about my weekend programme... Either I try to tackle
tags, or I will claim the kitchen table and do a comprehensive tablet
test with wacom, yiynova and huion on all three os's. Or I'll try to get
rid of my phabricator backlog...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org