[reference] Building Krita 3.0 with TDM-GCC (mingw) on Windows

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri May 20 10:28:40 UTC 2016

Hi Alvin!

Thanks for figuring out all of this. The patches will take some
effort to integration, especially the bits where we check whether
we should use patch or myptch -- the mingw check would eval to true
on Linux, and then use the wrong patch, so we need to figure out
the OS we're compiling on instead of the compiler...

Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org