For those who wish to help with the manual...

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:47:29 UTC 2016

I just went through our release notes and added which elements need to be
changed to the wiki for the 3.0 release on it's own, and made blocking
tasks out of it:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T328

If you wanna help out, check a blocking task and claim it(if it isn't
already claimed) and get to work :3 (if you don't know how to use the wiki,
contact me on irc)

Admittedly, some are larger than others(The layer docker changes for
example) So it might need multiple people working on it.

Other might need some thinking(grids and guides), so let's discuss that on
IRC :)

--
Wolthera