Sprint date

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Mar 20 13:57:59 UTC 2016

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016, Alexander Potashev wrote:

>> Looking at the doodle, almost much every weekend in August seems fine, so I
>> picked one at random:
>>
>> Thursday 25 to Monday 29.
>
> I'm not saying it's an advantage or disadvantage, but Akademy 2016
> starts on Semtember 2nd [1].
>
> [1] https://dot.kde.org/2016/02/18/akademy-2016-part-qtcon

I know... Not sure how many of us will want to go to akademy, but we could go there from Deventer,
and it is  easier to take time off from work in one block. I'm also considering looking for a
place in Berlin to sprint, so it can be contiguous. For now, the plan is Deventer, though.

Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org