CSV format import-export

Fazekas László mneko at freemail.hu
Tue Mar 1 15:49:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm working on a CSV import and export plugin for Krita. CSV is an
animation export format of TVPaint. I already made an import plugin for
Blender as well.

I've no git push rights and almost all of these files are new, so I
attached the files to this mail as a tgz file. Only the
impex/CMakeLists.txt file is modified, all other files are new. To load
or save, use the Open and the Save As items on the File menu, this is
not an animation sequence format.

There are still some questions for me (I'm not familiar with Qt anyway):

- for bigger scenes, it takes a long time to load or save the animation
with this format (the plugin loads or saves a bunch of png files). So I
want to show the status with the progress bar at the bottom of the main
window. What is the correct way to do it? It seems the png importer also
using this same bar, so maybe I have to supress that while showing mine.

- during these long import/export operations, the gui stops working. Is
it a co-operative multitasking thing? What can I do to make it more user
friendly? Is there a callback or something?

Fazek