August Sprint

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jun 12 06:50:41 UTC 2016

Hi!

We've got the go-ahead for the sprint. KDE e.V. funds travel. If you
entered travel assistance in the sprint app pay attention:

You need ito apply *before* 11 August at https://reimbursements.kde.org/events/20

You need to to that yourself, this will NOT be done for you. So book your
tickets and go the reimbursements website ASAP. If you do not do this,
you will NOT get your travel reimbursed. Do this ONLY if you entered
travel reimbursmenet in the sprint planning app.

KDE e.V. is sponsoring the travel; the Krita Foundation is sponsoring the
accomodation. We are too many to fit in our place in Deventer, so I will
book rooms, probably in Hotel Royal.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org