numericalboxes branch ready for testing

Laurent Valentin Jospin laurent.valentin at famillejospin.ch
Wed Jul 27 19:47:03 UTC 2016

If you have time you can take a look at this branch:

https://phabricator.kde.org/diffusion/KRITA/browse/numericalboxes/

It is ready for wider testing. If all goes well we should have this in
the next version...

Changes are (+/-) :

- Spinboxes and derived classes (SliderSpinBoxes, MatrixModels and
UnitSpinBoxes) now can perform basic math operations on the fly.

- They become red if the expression entered is false. If there's enough
place it also display a warning icon. (SlidersSpinBoxes and karbonplugin
matrix model have a different behavior, they return to the last valid
value entered but don't become red).

- All parts of krita except the old text-engine (it should be replaced
anyway) should now use those math parsing spinboxes.

- Unitests control the behavior of those spinboxes and of the numeric
parser they use.

If you see problems or you have suggestions feel to send it to me.

Thank you

Laurent