Krita Planning: Check state of 3.0.1 releasability going from July 15, 2016 till July 16, 2016

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:54:25 UTC 2016

We're in the current period: Check state of 3.0.1 releasability
It will last from July 15, 2016 till July 16, 2016
Description: We need to start making a plan for next release and to inaugurate the new release schedule :) Feel free to move this item forward. Things that need to be discussed: * What branches can be merged. * State of animation export branch. What items are left. * Release notes written. * The new shiny windows backtrace functionality. * When we should be starting release, how feasible it is to do a release. * State of translations * Planning for next release.
Google Calender URL: http://ift.tt/29TvZOd
This is an auto generated message. For questions please contact us on the Krita IRC.