krita causes video driver crash

Fazekas László mneko at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 6 11:10:04 UTC 2016

Hello Boud,

After some tests I think the problem is most likely not Krita but Compiz
(over Mesa GL and I thing that's the real reason). Now I changed Compiz
to Metacity, and no crash so far (crossing fingers). Krita only does
something that generates the crash. And not only Krita: once the same
happened when I started to play a video with Totem. Unfortunately it
stops the computer immediately so I cannot make any dumps.

Thanks,
Fazek