Adding stable/l10n-kf5 translations for "krita/3.0" branch

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Jul 4 19:32:49 UTC 2016

Am Montag, 4. Juli 2016, 20:53:08 CEST schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Am Montag, 4. Juli 2016, 13:07:50 CEST schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> > Hi translation admins,
> >
> > seems we forgot to set up translations for stable/l10n-kf5 when Krita 3.0
> > was branched off.
> >
> > The branch name for the stable release version is "krita/3.0".
> >
> > Please add that in the setup.
> >
> > If I learned things correctly last WE that the fix would be to add in
> > branches/stable/l10n-kf5/scripts/get_paths for the function get_branch an
> > entry like this?
> >
> > 	calligra_krita)
> >
> > 		echo "krita/3.0"
> > 		;;
> >
> > Though seems also other functions need more fixes, when I compare to the
> > get_paths one for trunk, e.g. get_po_path and get_path
> >
> > Well, you know your scripts and I for now better try to not also mess
> > around there :)
>
> kde_projects.xml still has:
>
>         <branch i18n="trunk">none</branch>
>         <branch i18n="stable">none</branch>
>         <branch i18n="trunk_kf5">master</branch>
>         <branch i18n="stable_kf5">none</branch>

Aha, missed that things also need to be set there. Who can do that these days?
IIRC (now) that was done via projects.kde.org settings before, what is the
replacement?

> And what about other Calligra apps? Scripty tracks stable kde4 from
> calligra/ 2.9

While the krita repo is inside the calligra domain, Krita is now an project
completely independent of Calligra. Just for legacy reasons krita is still
there in the repo tree, could also be extragear/graphics.

"stable kde4" for "calligra/2.9" is fine still, at least kexi has some
inofficial maintenance in that branch still.

Hopefully what remains Calligra these days also sees a 3.0 release soon, we
are working on that, will take a few more weeks.

Cheers
Friedrich