HCG color model

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jan 29 07:48:14 UTC 2016

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Alexey Solovey wrote:

> Hello. Can you help me replace HSV2 to HCG? In source code of Krita?
> https://github.com/acterhd/hcg-color
> Advanced color picker very hard to understand.

Hi Alexey,

I'm not sure that replacing it is what we want; if you can create a patch that adds your model next to the existing models that would have a better chance of getting in. I haven't had time to reply to your other mail yet, I'm afraid, and I haven't looked into you link. The advanced color selector is quite complicated indeed. Try to start with the HSV color tab in wdg_color_selector_settings.ui and work from there, is the best advice I can give right now (before my train stops and I have to go out to work.)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org