Krita 3.0 release plan and git branching
dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:43:44 UTC 2016
According to our initial schedule we should release Krita 3.0 Beta next
week. It might be delayed a bit, but the questions still actual anyway:
1) What is the status of master now? Feature freeze, string freeze?
2) Should we develop features in separate branches or in master?
3) Should we branch-out 3.0 branch and unlock master?
Quite a lot of refactorings/feature-development-works are planned at the
1) Kickstarter features by Dmitry
2) Library split by Boud
3) MacOS fixes/refactorings by Boud, Julian and Beelzy
How should we work with them? In separate branches or in master? As far as
I can tell at least the Kickstarter features should be not in master,
because they create new strings. How should we plan that?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kimageshop