Pre-alpha release this thursday?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jan 12 20:17:29 UTC 2016

I know how it technically works, but I need someone assembling a tarball with all the translations so I can place them in the share/ folder of the Windows, OSX and Linux builds. I just cannot do all the work on my own!

Though, at this moment, it's maybe not super urgent. These builds aren't ready for users! They are just to show progress and to figure out whether the builds actually start, can show and image and save an image.