Changes to the Krita development model after 3.1

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Dec 12 13:24:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

Wednesday, we're going to release Krita 3.1. After porting to Qt5, we
intended to have a much more agile development model, with a release
from master every six weeks and no release branches.

That didn't work out, it put too much stress on the team. So now we're
going back to having a stable and an unstable branch (krita/3.1 and
master).

That means that we need translations for those two branches again, instead
of only one set of translations. How should we go about setting that up?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org