Krita 3.0.1 Release Process

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:34:10 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 5:50 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Aug 2016, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
>
> > I want this deadline be written anywhere.
>
> Deadlines should be in the google calendar.

Ok, how about a compromise? For this iteration we stick to the calendar,
but I port all the tasks from Trello into it. Its functional is very
limited: one cannot "assign" the tasks and mark them as completed, but it
is at least something. And for the next iteration (3.0.2) I create a
Phabricator board, where we can write down all the problems we found and be
sure that we will not repeat them again. Will it work?

--
Dmitry Kazakov