Hello and help!

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:13:19 UTC 2016

Hi, Douglas!

You mean this group [1]?

I cannot promise I can monitor the group itself regularly, because I don't
use Facebook much. I already manage a local group for Russian users in VK
[2]. So if you have someone speaking Russian you can relay questions there,
Or to IRC, which is a 99% successful solution :) In the Russian community
we have about a dozen people who know Krita well enough to answer basic
questions :)

[1] - https://www.facebook.com/Krita-Foundation-511943358879536/?fref=nf
[2] - http://vk.com/ilovefreeart

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am the founder and admin for the Facebook Krita group.
> We often get technical questions about Krita and even feature requests and
> other things like bug reports.
> So, I was wondering if I could get a few Devs to monitor the group and
> answer these questions when needed. It is a great group and very friendly.
> We do have one person that does a good job of answering most questions. We
> have 900+ members currently and growing.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Douglas E Knapp

Dmitry Kazakov