Hello and help!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Apr 26 19:32:02 UTC 2016

Hi!

"Get a few devs" :-). There aren't all that many, and most are not
on facebook... I'm trying to keep up with the krita page, but it's
already overloading me. Raghukamath is doing Reddit, Wolthera Tumblr,
Wolthera, Irina and I twitter -- so that already includes people who
aren't developers. What probably would be best is to grow some local
expertise in the group, by inviting your most frequent contributors to
hang out on #krita on irc.freenode.org and whenever they are stumped,
relay the question on irc.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org