"Done" porting...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Sep 17 14:39:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm pretty square-eyed by now, but I've ported the big bulk of the libraries, some of the plugins and krita to no longer depend on kdelibs4support.

Libraries that are todo are:

* komain
* kokross
* kopageapp
* rdf

Plugins that are todo are:

* chartshape
* commentshape
* formulashape
* kexi
* pictureshape
* pluginshape
* semanticitems
* spacenavigator
* staging
* textediting
* variables
* vectorshaope
* videoshape

A couple of notes:

* I moved the karbon plugins to calligra/plugins/karbonplugins. There are filters for shapes and flake tools that are actually also used or usable in other applications. This has been a todo since the second koffice sprint in Berlin and it turned out not be too hard.

* KoResourcePaths offers the part of the KStandardDirs api we were actually using, but is implemented using QStandardPaths. I am pretty sure I didn't catch all the ways we were using that api, it was crazily flexible, so I'd really like some help testing and fixing here.

* Icons. Locally, Dmitry and I seem to have a problem with kiconloader's icon cache. Or maybe it's more generic: I see a lot of errors in the terminal output about qbuffer objects not being open, even if they are open.

My next step will be to debug, debug and debug... There's plenty still not working in Krita, so I'd really recommend all artists not to try master yet :-)

Boudewijn