Plasma 5.5 wallpaper contest

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 23:25:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

I start an wallpaper contest for the next plasma release 5.5 and it would
be awesome to have an krita artist wallpaper in our repository so feel free
to upload some wallpapers https://kdeonlinux.wordpress.com/2015/1 ...
r-contest/

*Basic guidelines:*

   - Design at a minimum resolution of 2560 x 1600
   - use png for bitmap files (less colours), jpg for photos and svg for
   vector artist (result in png)
   - Licence: LGPLv3
   - No branding
   - Test the wallpaper with different resolutions and form factors
   - Break all the rules except the resolution and licence one!

*Finished wallpapers:*

   - If possible upload your finished wallpaper to opendesktop.org
   - post the link to the wallpaper in the blog post comments

*Time schedule:*

   - deadline 11.11.2015

cheers Andreas