Requirements for Krita Animation project

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:50:38 UTC 2015

After some worry about scope and usecases, I wrote up a usecases page:

https://community.kde.org/Krita/Animation/Usecases

It's linked from the overview and requirements pages.
We can put people here that we would like to annoy about their use of Krita
for these specific items, but also animation workflows that we imagine
Krita to support, as well as ideas about pipelines.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have started a document with requirements for Krita Animation project.
> Feel free to comment/add/edit it. We need to gather as much usecases as we
> can before starting the highlevel design, to not rewrite everything later :)
>
> Here is the public wiki page:
>
> https://community.kde.org/Krita/Animation/Requirements
>
> --
> Dmitry Kazakov