[kde-community] stackexange site for krita

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:59:37 UTC 2015

Thanks Ben. I didn't even think about that. Using a single site install is
the way to go then.

For the subdomain name, I am thinking "https://qa.krita.org" might not be
the best name (I don't remember exactly where that started). QA is usually
quality assurance with testing the top level domain, so that might be a bit
ambiguous. Something like "https://answers.krita.org" might be more clear.

Does anyone else have any concerns?

Scott