Calligra 2.9.1 changelog

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 11 15:12:29 UTC 2015

Btw... I'm still struggling with the new windows builds. I've tried to
make builds with msvc 2015, but I'm still getting errors because 2015 is
now much more C99 compliant, and I need to work my way through them, and
only then can I say whether 2015 makes g'mic work. Even the latest g'mic
from git still doesn't work for me :-(