[Port blocker] Re: [Kexi-devel] RFC: plan for starting the Qt5/KF5 port

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Mar 3 23:10:28 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:37:02 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> First let's verify if astyle-kdelibs changes only whitespace.

Okay, I propose that we wait with the porting start until this got sorted out.

No pressing need to really start porting today, 2-3 more days don't hurt here,
and there are enough bugs to fix for 2.9. Better have all maintainers aligned
in the goals.
Most people have more time only at the WE anyway :)

Kicked off a qt5 build for the night to hopefully get that "normalize" tool,
might give a diff some testing tomorrow afternoon.

But feel free to beat me into testing how the astyle-kdelibs created diff will
look like :)

Cheers
Friedrich