Krita 2.9 and Monoprice 10x6 (UC-Logic TWA60)

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:00:36 UTC 2015

Hi, Jose!

Could you please generate a tablet event log for me so I could see what is
happening there?

Here is the manual on how to generate it:
https://answers.launchpad.net/krita-ru/+faq/2495

On step 5) please do exactly two strokes with your tablet, varying the
pressure you apply to the stylus.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 11:38 PM, José Américo Gobbo <jag.rabisco at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've installed 2.9 release via dimula ppa on my box - ubuntu gnome 14.04.2
> LTS.
> The tablet don't working well with this release... I'm not found any
> reference with my problem recently.
> The behavior is very strange... and the strokes are very weight and I've a
> great lag between input tablet and the stroke painted on the canvas.
> Someone can help to resolve this question?
> Thanks
>
> J. Americo Gobbo [Illustrator and Painter]
> Website <http://americogobbo.com.br> | Blog
> <http://americogobbo.blogspot.com> | Flickr <http://flickr.com/rabisco> |
> Pinterest <http://www.pinterest.com/americogobbo/> | Twitter
> <http://twitter.com/rabisco> | Facebook