IntroductiontoKritaforusercomingfromPs.pdf

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:24:17 UTC 2015

I remember your nickname 'sinozzuke'.  :-)

In the past, I illustrated features of Krita in article like this :
http://www.davidrevoy.com/article98/krita-2-4-beta-screenshots-features-and-ppa
http://www.davidrevoy.com/article178/krita-2-7-a-guide-through-the-new-features
It's all CC-By, maybe it can help for inspiration, or to show 'highlights'.

+1 with Scribus , a dedicated img/ directory resources, and a Git. Easier
to update imo.

-David

portfolio     : www.davidrevoy.com
webcomic : www.peppercarrot.com