auto levels in krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jan 26 09:58:13 UTC 2015

Nice work! You even fixed the coding style by adding the m_ prefix (though I guess it's not needed here:

-        // Update the histogram
+        // Update the m_histogram
)

The two usual places for patches are as attachments to a bug in bugs.kde.org or on git.reviewboard.kde.org, but I'll just build and check and push your patches today.

http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org