Wrong Artists Name Attribution in the Krita Site Gallery!

Enrico Guarnieri ico.dy.ta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:16:26 UTC 2015

A lot of mistakes in the Krita site gallery, could you fix them? ^^

https://krita.org/features/gallery/

Cranes - Icono -> Cranes - Namito
Healing Heart - Ico -> Healing Heart - Ico-dY (But I prefer my full name
Enrico Guarnieri)
Ink Girl - Ico -> Ink Girl - Ico-dY (But I prefer my full name Enrico
Guarnieri)
Butterfly Shot -> Butterfly Shout - Ico-dY (But I prefer my full name
Enrico Guarnieri)
Speed Paint - Ramone Miranda -> Speed Paint - Ramón Miranda
The Birth of Nanths - Icono -> The Birth of Nanths - Ramón Miranda
Metamorphisis - Enrico -> Metamorphosis -> Ico-dY (But I prefer my full
name Enrico Guarnieri)
Unfinished - Icono -> Unfinished - Yuri Fidelis