[kde-community] stackexange site for krita

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 18:40:39 UTC 2015

I think Laszlo's suggestion with OSQA looks like a pretty good solution. I
personally think a slightly better open source one is Lamp CMS
http://support.lampcms.com/

I would personally prefer using Lamp CMS only because it integrates
directly with other popular platforms like Google+ and Facebook. This is
less friction for people to post questions and answers without having to
sign up for yet another account. Not sure if social media integration is
considered a 'dependency' though.

Scott