First version of the x11 tablet support code for Krita 3.0

Michael Abrahams miabraha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:06:14 UTC 2015

Hi Dmitry - thanks a lot for taking over the tablet code. I built and
tested your branch and it seems to work nicely for me. Krita seems to
alright on my multiple monitor setup.

I rebased your branch on master to check for conflicts, sorry I didn't know
you had started work on this already. There were some small conflicts
having to do with the EventEater in KisInputManager, but the wintab code
doesn't make any use of that, so the conflicts only need to resolve in such
a way as to ensure the xcb version works.

The X tablet handling was so smooth that I noticed the wintab version was
performing worse, and as a result I went back to fix a bug in the tracking
code!