Heads-up: "master" get's Qt5/KF5-based, "frameworks" end-of-line on Aug. 29th

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Aug 28 21:06:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

if you have any pending commits for "master" or "frameworks", please get them
in in the next hours.

Because on Saturday, Aug. 29th somewhen after Noon CET, "frameworks" will be
merged into "master" and cease to exist. And "master" that way will start to
depend on Qt5/KF5.

I will send an update once the merge is done.

The feature freeze and block on full porting (like porting away from
kdelibs4support) will be kept up a few more days on "master", though.

Because there is plan to now do the big code-formatting cleanup, and do it on
master in the next days after the "frameworks" merge.

Please help that plan, so we get it done quickly and finally, finally can all
return to feature development. Call out on #calligra for it :)

Cheers
Friedrich