Schedule to switch back to master for feature development (was: Re: After 2.9.7)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Aug 28 17:13:59 UTC 2015

Am Freitag, 28. August 2015, 15:48:39 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2015, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > In the meantime for everyone I would propose to turn Boud's other proposal
> > about turning frameworks into master and open it back for development in
> > this schedule:
> >
> > * before Aug 29th/tagging of 2.9.7: merge frameworks into master
> >
> >  (volunteers? I could do that, at least help,
> >  including updates to kde-build-metadata and requesting CI adaption)
>
> That would be great.

Okay, will do that then. Already contacted Scarlett about that.
Expect the merge to happen on Saturday 29th, around early afternoon CET. Will
send a separate warning email to all mailing lists, for people only reading
email subjects due to too much traffic.

> > * Aug 29th/tagging of 2.9.7: last merge of 2.9 into master
>
> I can do that.

Okay, task for you then :)

Cheers
Friedrich