Merged in Advanced Color Space Picker. (GSoC 2015)

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:37:48 UTC 2015

Hey everyone!

As today is the final date for GSoC I merged in the advanced color space
picker.
Krita can now retrieves and display to you the whitepoint, Estimated Gamma,
and if possible Colorants and give information in the lower textbox,
amongst which Elle's notes on her profiles. This kind of information isn't
necessary to read but very useful for the curious.
It will also try to draw that information onto a CIETongue widget that was
ported from DigiKam.
The cietongue widget is now set up so that we could theoretically use it
for OCIO information as well.

I want to get it to work better for non-RGB colorspaces but I'll have to
sent a mail to the LCMS mailing list for that.

The original color space picker is now not removed but hidden, until the
widget is fully done.

Commit here:
https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=commit&h=952c2a4e427f24f94790837b181877954d7a5202

--