Tweaked Default Brushes to be faster.

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:41:25 UTC 2015

Hey guys, I tweaked some of the default brushes to be a little faster,
mostly for Windows users, and hopefully this time without affecting the
quality. The  bundle should allow you to make a judgement call on that. (
https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/fPJFWezluSitU3Y )

I also updated some of the brushes that originally came from my inking pack
to be sharper(without being grainy), more robust in terms of resizing and
able to take advantage of features like Wash and Anti-Aliasing.

Also included are two versions of the speedpaint brush... I think one is
the old one, but I am not sure which of the two is the best.

Anyway, test them out, and if everything's fine and approved, we can merge
them in.

--
Wolthera