IntroductiontoKritaforusercomingfromPs.pdf

Gaizka sinozzuke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:04:18 UTC 2015

Hi Wolthera, thanks for the tip. So git is like a ftp. Great.
I was looking at the googledocs
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fYAZZ_HfGoDny3U2ATCJWfAaNey0S79grfUKr2asU3E/edit?usp=sharing
and it's cool, we can start with that. But I think we can start with
Krita Manual and inside the general manual we can hightlight tips from
users from photoshop, or even a final chapter for users coming from
other programs like PS.
I will work on the googledocs document first, is more easy and
confortable to edit than clone git and that stuff for me.
Greetings!