Thinking of writing a perspective tool for krita

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 09:36:41 UTC 2015

Sorry, the ellipse's horizontal component needs to be aligned to the
horizon of that particular plane.

There's a thread here which goes into the complexer details:
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php/273023-creating-a-perfect-square-in-perspective

Resize your toolbox: there's a bug where it doesn't allow you to click
transform when crop isn't touching the toolbox border.
For the line-tool, it's supossed to be laggy, as it takes your tablet
sensors into account. Tick 'preview' in the tool box to get a quicker
previewing line.

Wolthera