Thinking of writing a perspective tool for krita

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 05:59:15 UTC 2015

No, sorry. Python support is something we really want to get in, but
there's been no funding to pay for the necessary time we need to dedicate
to it.

As for the perspective tool, I understand the perspectice grid is a bit
difficult to use, but we also have several tools in the assistants:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEv2pw3EuI

Or were you thinking of something else entirely?

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:36 AM, Brendan Scott <
disposableemail at apps.opensourcelaw.biz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm just getting into Krita and would like a perspective tool/assistant
> that works differently.  With gimp I can just tinker using Python. Is there
> anything similar in Krita?
>
> Thanks
>

> Brendan

Wolthera