Some UX nightmares that may come up.

Valerie valerie_vk at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 08:54:40 UTC 2015

It doesn't have to be D&D, that was just an example of how it could be done. A pop-up panel where you can decide what widgets to add is fine too. Would it be impossible to add mini-curves?
There's the question of how to handle different brush engines though. Maybe have a drop-down allowing you to pick different presets for the docker, as well as an option to link specific presets to specific tools.