Krita in GNUGraf and Lakademy

Viviane Nonato nonato.viviane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:16:14 UTC 2014

Hello Guys,

This year I will be in two wonderful events free software: GNUGraf and
Latinoware, both talking about Krita. I am very happy to be participating
and being part of these two great events.

GNUGraf is the largest free events of computer graphics in Latin America,
will happen in 19 days and 20/09 in Niterói in Brazil. And Latinoware
October 15 to 17, in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil also.

If anyone participate in these events would be great to meet you in person.
My email is nonato.viviane at gmail.com.

Hugs!

--
"Há sombras escuras sobre a terra, mas as luzes são mais fortes no
contraste."