Bug Report

Prasoon Shukla prasoon92.iitr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 06:41:15 UTC 2014

Hey Krita devs

So, I was using the alpha and I the console showed this message when I
closed krita from the GUI:

krita(13203) KXMLGUI::ActionList::plug: Index  11  is not within range (0 -
 9
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
WARNING: trying to purge pool memory while there are used tiles present!
         The memory will *NOT* be returned to the system, though it will
         be reused by Krita internally. Please report to developers!

So, as the message says, I'm reporting it though I don't know how to get
the full bug report.

If it helps, I launch krita via a terminal as a background process.

Here's the version information (I've installed krita from the Dmitry's ppa):

prasoon at jimmypage:~$ krita --version
Qt: 4.8.6
KDE Development Platform: 4.13.3
Krita: 2.9 Pre-Alpha

Here's some system information:

prasoon at jimmypage:~$ uname -a
Linux jimmypage 3.13.0-35-generic #62-Ubuntu SMP Fri Aug 15 01:58:42 UTC
2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

This is on Ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks
Prasoon Shukla