[calligra/krita-chili-kazakov] krita: Ported the Transform Tool onto primary/secondary actions framework

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:53:01 UTC 2014

Well, right now to reimplement some trivial action one should push about 9
method through the entire hierarchy of tools/strategies. Each one accepts a
enum that should be parsed using some 'switch' or 'if' construction. It is
really hard to maintain and design. And, yes, boost::function approach will
not solve the problem entirely. We really need to invent something sane
here...

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Friday 17 October 2014 Oct 11:29:41 Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
>
> > Probably, we should use some boost::function-based action assignment
> here.
>
> Well, probably not... Let's try to come up with something that isn't
> totally alient to people used to the way Qt does stuff, and still simple
> enough :-).
>
> --
> Boudewijn Rempt
> http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org, http://www.boudewijnrempt.nl