Regarding GSoC'14 Proposal

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 13 08:02:46 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 12 March 2014 Mar 18:21:48 Mohit Goyal wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thanks for such a positive response. I wanted to know how to go about
> starting with proposal. Do I go about writing down all of the possibilities
> here as in which of the above I would like to work on finally. Also, if you
> can show me a sample proposal from previous years ? Thanks :)

The thing to do now is to create a proposal. There is a lot of info here: https://community.kde.org/GSoC.

Using the suggestions, we need to come up with a proper plan. So, pick a set of things to work on that are interesting, not too small and then start writing a plan. You can share that privately with me, and I'll do a review.

That goes for our other candidates as well, btw -- it's time to start writing the plan!