Getting back to Krita

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 06:58:55 UTC 2014

Hi Yuri,

did you get *krita-2.8.79.13.dmg *running?  I get an error:

*Exception Type:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)*
*Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000*

*Dyld Error Message:*
*  Symbol not found: ___sincos_stret*
*  Referenced from:
/Applications/krita.app/Contents/MacOS/plugins/kritacolorselectorng.so*
*  Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib*

Roger

(+34) 639 81 26 71
http://www.rogerpibernat.com
http:// <http://doodledeedoo.wordpress.com/>www.wucollective.com