Getting back to Krita

Yuri Fidelis contato.yurifidelis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 02:59:40 UTC 2014

Hey guys!

It's been a long time, I've been ridiculously busy with work and school,
but I want to get back to Krita. Do some artwork with it, and help the
community a bit.

I need to make a new version of the Shortcuts Reference Sheet
<https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=109854>, and hopefully make
the web interactive keyboard <http://webarena.rs/indesign-shortcuts-guide/>
I wanted to make ages ago.

So, I need to get up to speed with installing. I'm on a Mac now, so what is
the easiest way by now to get the git master version of Krita running on a
Kubuntu VM?

And congratulations everyone for the Kickstarter! I'm a big fan of Krita
and very excited for it's future. If you need testing for the Mac port I'm
available. Promise.

Cheers!

Yuri Pinto